1 Package Refrigerated Cheese Ravioli (9 ounce)
1 Pound Lean Ground Beef
1 Jar Spaghetti Sauce (14 ounce)
1 Package Frozen Spinach (10 ounce, thawed)
Mozzarella (4 ounces, shredded)
1 White Onion (finely chopped)
2 Roma Tomatoes (coarsely chopped)
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Cook the ravioli to desired doneness as directed on package.
3. Drain in a colander.
4. In a large skillet, brown the ground beef with the chopped
5. Drain the excess liquid.
6. Stir in spaghetti sauce, diced tomatoes and the spinach.
7. Spoon and spread half of beef mixture into ungreased 8-inch
square (2 quart) baking dish.
8. Arrange the ravioli over the beef layer.
9. Spoon and spread the remaining beef mixture over the
10. Cover with foil.
11. Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
12. Uncover baking dish and sprinkle with the mozzarella.
13. Bake another 5 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
14. Serve immediately.
- Catherine B.
- Comfort Foods
- cooking group
- Erin Dyal
- Heather Gillespie
- Kerri J
- main dish
- Mali S
- Mandy V.
- Sarah Howard