Ravioli Alfredo With Mushrooms
This is an awesome recipe! Delicious and easy to make. Serve with your favorite veggie and garlic bread. YUM!
1 Package Cheese Ravioli, (20 ounce)
3 Tablespoons Salted Butter
1 Package Fresh Mushrooms, (8 ounce), sliced
4 Cloves Garlic, minced
1 Container Alfredo Sauce, (10 ounce)
2 Tablespoons Fresh Parmesan Cheese, grated
2 Green Onions, finely chopped
1/4 Teaspoon Crushed Red Pepper Flakes, to taste
1. Bring water to a boil in a large pot of water.
2. Add the ravioli and cook for 6 to 8 minutes or until the pasta is al dente.
4. In a skillet over medium heat, melt the butter.
5. Stir in the mushrooms and garlic and cook until they are tender.
6. Toss the cooked ravioli with the Alfredo sauce to coat in a medium saucepan over low heat.
7. Mix in the mushrooms and garlic.
8. Cook and stir until the sauce is heated.
9. Garnish with Parmesan cheese, green onion, and red pepper.
10. Serve and enjoy.
- Catherine B.
- Comfort Foods
- cooking group
- Erin Dyal
- Heather Gillespie
- Kerri J
- main dish
- Mali S
- Mandy V.
- Sarah Howard