Yield: 6 servings (serving size: 1 wedge)
- 1 portion Homemade Pizza Dough
- Cooking spray
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 3/4 cup New York–Style Pizza Sauce
- 2 tablespoons grated fresh Parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 cups loosely packed baby spinach leaves
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 1/4 cups (5 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1/3 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- 2 plum tomatoes, cored and thinly sliced
1. Remove Homemade Pizza Dough from refrigerator; let stand at room temperature 1 hour.
2. Preheat oven to 500°.
3. Coat a 12-inch perforated pizza pan with cooking spray.
4. Place dough on a lightly floured surface; roll into a 12-inch circle. Transfer dough to prepared pan, shaking off excess flour. Brush dough evenly with oil. Spread New York–Style Pizza Sauce evenly over dough, leaving a 1/4-inch border. Sprinkle with Parmesan; top evenly with spinach and garlic. Sprinkle mozzarella over spinach. Spoon teaspoonfuls of ricotta over mozzarella. Bake at 500° for 12 minutes or until mozzarella melts and crust browns. Let stand 5 minutes; top with tomato slices. Cut into 6 wedges.